jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Request sampler other means of sending data
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 18:59:59 GMT
sounds like that isn't following the standard.  I'm guessing the
request is sent by a program and not a browser.

I'm going to guess the target application uses servlet mapping and
routing to return the correct http resource. If that is the case,
you're probably going to have to write a new sampler and manually
manipulate the request and request header.

peter