jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP timeout setting?
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 20:20:53 GMT
the webservice sampler currently uses SOAP, which doesn't give us the
ability to measure all the additional data points. Even if I change to
use Axis, I believe we still wouldn't be able to add all the
additional measurement points.

the webservice sampler does use connection in the parent class to get
the WSDL, but that isn't all that useful, since it's only done the
first time you create the test plan.

I will take another look at Axis this week and see what the current
features are in terms of performance measurements.

peter