jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about Jmeter performance monitoring
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 17:49:42 GMT
Tomcat's status servlet will not show Apache performance statistics.
There may be a module for Apache httpd for statistics, but I'm not
aware of any.

In theory, as long as the server returns the statistics in the same
format JMeter expects, you can use jmeter to monitor the server. The
schema for the status servlet is included with tomcat5.

I hope that helps

peter