jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Roughan <rough...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject How to parse responses
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:29:31 GMT
Hi, Can someone please tell me whether what I want to
do is possible, and if it is, give a suggestion on how
it can be done?

If I have a HTML response similar to

<form>
 blah blah dog blah blah id=32 blah blah
</form>
<form>
 blah blah cat blah blah id=54 blah blah
</form>
<form>
 blah blah horse blah blah id=15 blah blah
</form>

I want to extract the value of id from the form
section where the text includes cat. e.g. 54

Further, if id= does not exist within the form
section where the text includes cat, then return false
or similar.

I've looked at Regular Expression Extractor (using
<form.*?</form as a start) and the ForEach Controller
and but I haven't yet worked out how this could be
done. If this is possible, I sure would like a pointer
on how to go about it. If it isnt, knowing that would
be good too!

Thanks,
Andrew

http://au.movies.yahoo.com