jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael Stover <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HTTP Request sampler other means of sending data
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 01:33:15 GMT
The Soap/Xml-rpc request might be what you need.  It's simplistic
though, and the proxy server doesn't know how to distinguish between
normal param/value data and just plain text.

-Mike

On Tue, 2004-07-27 at 21:05, Remedy QA wrote:
> The current HTTP Request sampler sends form action type parameter/value pairings.  But
what if I just want to send plain form post data so that on the mid-tier end, the request
data is read directly from the input stream (socket)?

> Using the proxy to record such a behavior doesn't allow jmeter to send the correct request
data.  The recording tries to break the complete data stream into parameter/value pairing.

> Is there any workaround?
>
> Thanks,
> mabel

Michael Stover <mstover1@apache.org>