jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael Stover <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Aggregate report - rate calculation
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:44:33 GMT
The aggregate report simply counts # times that request is made divided
by total test time.  Thus, it is a real throughput number, and not an
ideal calculation that tries to take client processing/delay time into
account.

Because of this, the number doesn't really tell you what throughput is
on that page, particularly - because the value is dependent on how long
the rest of the test takes.  As a result, it's not a very interesting
number.  For me, only total throughput is interesting, and you can get
that on the graph visualizer or from the total field of the aggregate
report (I think - it should pretty much the sum of the throughputs).

-Mike

On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 10:28, Daniel Amadei wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm new to the list and I'd like to know if somebody here know how is the rate calculation
done when we use an aggregate report.