jmeter-user mailing list archives

From nlunebur <nlune...@lisasoft.com>
Subject Re: How to use JMeter Built in Function
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 04:45:50 GMT
hi niraj,
just thought i'd say that so far i've found enough resources on the
Internet on JMeter and havent needed a book.
you can look in the jmeter manual for information such as elements of a
test plan,
functions, controllers, etc.
and what isnt there can be found in forums such as this one!

but if you really want a book on it, maybe the experts here can
recommend one.
software changes so much ur book will probably be outdated before u know it.