jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Simon Sadedin <ssade...@badboy.com.au>
Subject Re: Testing secure Https sites
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2004 02:40:44 GMT
Check out question 12 (at time of writing) in the FAQ .   Many people
are able to to workaround this problem by recording using http and then
manually changing the requests to https.   I will, of course, put in my
usual shameless plug for Badboy (http://www.badboy.com.au)  which will
let you record https and then export it to JMeter quite easily.  You
need an IE/Win32 platform to use it though.

Best regards,

Simon Sadedin.
Badboy Software.