jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Remedy QA <remed...@yahoo.com>
Subject Difference in nightly build codelines
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 00:01:17 GMT
What is the difference between the nightly build of  jakarta-jmeter-20 vs. jakarta-jmeter ?

What is the release version 2.0.1 based off of?

I found that when there are fixes people have put in nightly builds, some are in one line
while others are in another.  For example, Thad Smith added a Test Action Sampler in early
May to the jakarta-jmeter codeline, while Sebastian Bazley implemented the Runtime Controller
a few days ago to the jakarta-jmeter-20 codeline.

I want to be able to use both features!