jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael Stover <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How throughput is calculated
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 13:12:42 GMT
If you're looking for throughput numbers, you should be running your
test for a longer time than 40 ms.  Try running for 30 minutes and then
see how much the error is.

In any case, the code in cvs accounts for the time of the sample,
whether your timestamp is at the start or end of the sample.

-Mike

Michael Stover <mstover1@apache.org>
Apache Software Foundation