jmeter-user mailing list archives

From i..@cauni.de
Subject Re: Re: Problems with german umlauts by using jmeter's HTTP Proxy Server
Date Tue, 04 May 2004 07:03:01 GMT
Hello,

here is a sample word of a saved testplan *.jmx from jemter.
"abgekürzt"

jmeter version 1.9.1
abgekürzter

jmeter version 2.0.0
abgek�rzter

In Version 1.9.1 my testplans are right and i can test my website, but in
jemter 2.0.0 i can't test any website with the same testplan (from jmeter
1.9.1).

It seems so, that the version 2.0.0 does anything wrong ?? I didn't
understand this problem, because both version do a UTF-8 encoding, so I
think, both words must be encoded of the same way.

THX,
Carsten