jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Thad Smith <thads...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter accuracy (applets, load, response)
Date Fri, 21 May 2004 02:53:00 GMT
Great idea. I've been pondering over the idea for a
while, but haven't found the time. Unfortunately for
JMeter I'm in the process of starting 2 companies and
recently left IBM which is where I devoted most of my
time to JMeter.

It wouldn't be that hard, but would require rewriting
some stuff in the core to hook it into any cache that
exists, and do that on a thread by thread basis.

Well, if anyone wants to pick it up from there feel
free..That's the beauty of open source! If not, it
might be a little while before I can do it.

Thad