jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Marco Mistroni" <mmistr...@waersystems.com>
Subject RE: Jmeter newbie having logging problems...
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 16:23:29 GMT
Hi,
	Ok do this thing.
Click on workbench ->add->non thread group-> proxy server

Go to Tools->Internet Options->Connections->Lan Settings
And tick Use a Proxy server

Start it

Now go thru the flow of your application, and you will see in your
Test plan all the requests that you have made.

After that, stop the proxy server, 'untick' Use a proxy server in
Your internet options and re-run your test

This time it has to work.

If it does not, I would check the logic of your application, it might be
That you are not logged in and when you try to access a different page
It redirects to the login page .
Add an Http Cookie manager

Try this and see If it works

Regards