jmeter-user mailing list archives

From meissa.Sa...@assetmanagement.natexis.fr
Subject re opening saved test plan
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:41:11 GMT

hi all,

I'm newly using jmetter and beeing seriously tering my
hair about a trying to open =E0 saved test plan.
I explain: When I create, save and start a test plan, every thing works=0D
fine.
It's a simple test plan with a thread group, a defaults http request
and=0D
two simple
http request with =E0 listener.

Each component is saved as described in the jmeter documentation.

When I close and relauch jmeter and try to open my test plan. I can't=0D
import
the files that I've saved in the disk. I've searched the list in vain.
Can someone tells me what I' missing ?

thanks in advance.
NATEXIS ASSET MANAGEMENT
Meissa SAKHO
01 58 19 45 71. . . . . . . . . . . . (84571)
meissa.sakho@assetmanagement.natexis.fr

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur internet, Natexis
Banques Populaires ne peut etre tenu responsable de
son contenu. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est
interdite. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le
detruire et d'avertir l'expediteur.

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed
on the Internet. Natexis Banques Populaires can not therefore be
considered responsible for the contents.Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete it and
notify the sender.