jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Shelli D. Orton" <shelli.or...@wmode.com>
Subject If Controller
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 21:21:14 GMT
Hi,

I'm brand new to JMeter and am setting up a functional test plan.  I have an
HTTP Request set up with a response assertion looking for a successful
status code. I would like to put some logic into my plan so that if the
status code is not successful, the next HTTP Request is not executed.  Seems
a perfect time to use an if controller.  The user manual only states that
the condition is some Javascript code that returns true or false.  I haven't
been able to find any example test plans that make use of this controller.
Does anybody know of one that I can look at or tell me what type of
Javascript to write to test if my assertion passed or failed?  I also
thought I saw/read somewhere that you could set whether or not a test plan
stopped executing on a failed asseertion.  However, I can't find it again.
Maybe I imagined it?

Thanks for any help,
Shelli