jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Shelli D. Orton" <shelli.or...@wmode.com>
Subject RE: If Controller
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 16:12:38 GMT
Thanks for the tip about the "Result Status Action Handler".  I
double-checked which version of JMeter I'm running and it's 1.9.1.  That
version doesn't have the "Action to be taken after a Sample error" section
that is shown in the user manual.  So, I've now downloaded version 2.0.

Thanks so much for everyone's help!

Shelli