jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <Sebastian.BAZ...@london.sema.slb.com>
Subject RE: running thread number
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 12:37:19 GMT
What are you actually getting from the function? Have you checked the log
file? Which version of JMeter are you using?

There are some subtle threading problems in CSVRead that are only fixed in
CVS at present - this may be the cause. But mostly CVSRead works OK.

Try turning on debug mode using the -L (log-level) command line flag, e.g.

jmeter -Ljmeter.functions=DEBUG

Alternatively, if you don't have a lot of threads, use _StringFromFile()
instead, and use the threadNum as part of the file name. You'll need one
file for each thread.

S.

from any virus transmitted.