jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Sonam Chauhan" <sonam.chau...@ce.com.au>
Subject RE: If Controller
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 01:47:38 GMT
Jacqui - variables can defined using config elements. I'm not sure how
Javascript can be used to manipulate variables, but the way I use the
'If Controller' is by setting a property in an external properties file:
	property_name=true
I pass the properties file to JMeter from the command line using the -p
parameter. Within the test, the 'If Controller' value is set to access
the property like this:
	${__P(property_name)}

With regards,
Sonam Chauhan