jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jacqui Guerrero" <jguerr...@purisma.com>
Subject Current date and time
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:35:41 GMT
Hi,

I am using the jmeter-results-report.xsl for 2.0 and have tried to find
a way to insert the date and time when in the generated HTML report.  I
found some information on doing this using EXSLT but it doesn't seem to
work with my configuration.  I also wrote a javascript function that
will generate the date, but it seems that calling new Date() in my
javascript function causes the date displayed to change everytime the
HTML report is opened.  I need to include the date and time that the
report was generated since this would be close to when the test was run.

Does anyone know of a way either via XSL or JMeter to generate a
timestamp for the generated HTML report?

Thanks,
Jacqui