jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Darren Hartford" <dhartf...@ghsinc.com>
Subject Webservice Sampler (axis)
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 20:19:33 GMT
Hey all,
Just giving some feedback.  Using JMeter for webservice stresstesting is great!!  I guess
it works for .NET testing, but having some issues performance testing Axis/Jboss3.2.3 webservices.

As of the 20040412 nightly build, can now correctly load the WSDL, see the Web Methods, but
then when I go to configure a specific method the 'URL' field underneath, and the 'SOAPAction'
field just return the same site as the WSDL and not the correct SOAPAction (and therefore
really can't do anything beyond that).

I know this has been targeting .NET to date, but would be great for use on Axis-based services
as well!
-D