jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jaime Chang <jch...@idealcorp.com>
Subject Thread not executing completely
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 19:46:49 GMT
Hello everybody,

This is the scenario.
I have a Thread Group with a Simple Controller as a child. This simple
controller contains the several request that perform the following steps:

1) user login
2) user records meeting attendance.
3) user logout.
4) user goes to main page.

All the information needed for the above requests are being pull from
the users.xml file under the JMETER_HOME/bin directory.

I set the Thread Group with the following parameters:

Number of Threads: 1
Ramp up period: 5
Loop Count: 2

The result of this execution is the first thread executing all the above
steps (1-4) but the second one only goes to the second step. It never
executes the logout process.

Can you please explain me why JMeter is acting like this?

Thanks in advance,

jchang