jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Lee Peterson" <Lee.Peter...@sas.com>
Subject RE: HTTP Status Code 500?
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:27:17 GMT
Ryo,

That must be correct behavior.  W3C says :

  http://www.w3.org/Protocols/HTTP/HTRESP.html

'500' means 'Internal Error'.  Unless the JMeter designers intended to
give you complete latitute to interpret response codes (and I don't think
they do) , this must be the intended behavior.

Lee Peterson

SAS Institute, Inc.
SAS ... The Power to Know