jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Lee Peterson" <Lee.Peter...@sas.com>
Subject RE: space caused parameter substitution to fail
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:45:26 GMT
Lianghwa,

You cannot have any white space in functions.  This should be
documented, but it is not.

This behavior has been noted in this list before, but the list of
messages archived at the Jakarta site does not go back very far on a
single web page.  Here is a searchable archive of the jmeter list to
help find older information:

  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jmeter-user

Lee Peterson

SAS Institute, Inc.