jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jerry S." <jer...@cox.net>
Subject jMeter on Linux PPC
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 02:45:09 GMT
Hello All,

  Has anyone ever tried to get jmeter running on Linux PPC, namely
  YellowDog 3.0?  I am getting the following error when I try to
  launch jmeter.  I am running IBMJava2-SDK-ppc-1.4.1-2.0 (latest
  availible from IBM jit enabled.).  I am having no problems running
  this version of jmeter on Linux x86 machines with Sun's SDK 1.4.2 or
  Solaris9 machines with Sun's SDK 1.4.2.

  If this is a problem with the IBMJava2, can anyone tell me where to
  get an SDK that will work?

  Thanks
  jer

[jer@MacG3 jer]$ jmeter -version
The JVM option is invalid: -XX:NewSize=128m
[ Unrecognized option: -XX:NewSize=128m ]
[ JVMCI123: Unable to parse 1.2 format supplied options - rc=-6 ]

Best regards,
 Jerry

Windows has detected that your mouse has moved, please wait while
Windows reboots for your changes to take effect.