jmeter-user mailing list archives

From peter lin <jmw00l...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: While loop functionality
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 19:50:02 GMT

I like to think of it as sleep deprevation exercize. SWT looks nicer and is fast.  Since most
of jmeter developers use eclipse, it would be way too cool.

now I just have to figure out exactly how many hours of sleep I can survive on. 5 hrs seems
to be my limit right now :)  The only downside of writing an eclipse plugin for me is I'd
probably direct all my jmeter work to the plugin and probably wouldn't entertain new features
until after the eclipse plugin was working.

peter

Thad Smith <thads_id@yahoo.com> wrote:

Note: The above scenario only works with the current
code in the nightly build.

Regards,

Thad Smith

P.S. There has been talk of creating some eclipse
plugins that allows you to run JMeter inside of a Java
program in eclipse, but nothing has been done yet.