jmeter-user mailing list archives

From peter lin <jmw00l...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: new article on JMeter
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 15:17:08 GMT
hehe,

just doing what I can to encourage people to load and stress test their applications.  It's
still considered "black magic" by many people who have never worked on large sites that get
millions of pageviews per day.

peter lin

Shirley Keddy <skeddy@edutech.org> wrote:Thanks Peter - nice article and like your blog
also!! I'm a newbie to
JMeter - having difficulty but keep coming back to it.

Shirley Keddy
Web Developer
Project Accelerate Support Center
http://accelerateu.org