jmeter-user mailing list archives

From peter lin <jmw00l...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JMeter Architecture
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:39:37 GMT

that depends on what kind of information you're looking for.  If you're talking about deep
knowledge of the jmeter engine and how it manages the threads, the best way is to read the
code. We don't have any high level class diagrams and design docs.  A couple of us have been
thinking about creating some class diagrams to explain the architecture, but we haven't gotten
around to it.

If you just want to write a plugin, then look at one of the many samplers to get a better
idea. Generally, you need to write two classes.

1. the gui for your sampler
2. the sampler - HttpSampler for example

if you have specific questions about writing plugin, just post them on the list. without knowing
what you're thinking of, it's hard to answer the question effectively.

peter lin

lalit sahoo <lalit_sahoo_1999@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi!All,
I am working in load testing projects using jmeter.I
want to know the internal architecture of jmeter.From
where i should start?Can anybody help in this regard?

=====
Lalit sahoo