jmeter-user mailing list archives

From peter lin <jmw00l...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Webservice Sampler (axis)
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 00:49:41 GMT

Hi darren,

I recently updated the simple WSDLHelper class, so
that it can parse Axis WSDL files.  From the examples
I've seen for Axis, it typically doesn't include a
soapAction.

If you send me a sample WSDL, i can take a look.
Eventually I plan to update the webservice sampler to
use a full blown WSDL driver, if it is license
friendly with apache 2.0 license. I believe Axis
currently uses IBM WSDL4J, which is good. I hesitate
because that would be another optional jar users have
to d/l.

you can always enter the SOAPAction manually, if you
know the correct value. I hope that helps. If you can
provide a sample WSDL, please email it to me directly
and I'll take a look tomorrow. Thanks for the
suggestion, it helps to know these issues exist.

peter lin