jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael Stover <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Thread not executing completely
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 20:47:26 GMT
Two things you can do to help us out:
Find the jmeter.log file - it should be in your home directory (which
depends on your OS where that is).

Send us the test script .jmx file so we can see what you're doing.

The users.xml file is loaded as a hash, so order isn't preserved.  If
order is important to you, you should use CSVRead or StringFromFile

-Mike

Michael Stover <mstover1@apache.org>
Apache Software Foundation