jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Clute, Andrew" <Andrew.Cl...@osn.state.oh.us>
Subject RE: Does Stored Cookies in the CookieManager actually work?
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:52:35 GMT
Actually, that is not the issue -- that is what I thought it was at
first. But I have started to debug the application, and it looks like
the configuration for the CookieManager is getting blown away somewhere,
with the predefined cookies in it.

I am going to see if I can track down the real issue here.

-Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: BAZLEY, Sebastian [mailto:Sebastian.BAZLEY@london.sema.slb.com]
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 1:26 PM
To: 'JMeter Users List'
Subject: RE: Does Stored Cookies in the CookieManager actually work?

I've not used predefined cookies, but the most likely cause is that the
cookie domain is not being matched ny the Cookie Manager.

Might be worth turning on DEBUG logging - if this does not help, then
perhaps a Bugzilla enhancement request needs creating to improve the
debug logging for that area.

S.