jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Eda Srinivasareddy <eda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Reasons for 400 Bad Request: length of DscspRequest invalid
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 15:11:15 GMT
Hi

I have the following problem in accessing our Application Server through JMeter.

When I give a request to this server from a Java Client Application it is giving 200 response
code i.e. properly responding. But when I am trying the same request from JMeter it is giving
me the following response code.

400 Bad Request: length of DscspRequest invalid

Can anyone suggest me why my request is not getting proper response when I make the request
using JMeter.

The request is a HTTPS request and passing the required information using header (i.e. incase
of JMeter using Header Manager).

Thanks & Regards
Eda