jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <Sebastian.BAZ...@london.sema.slb.com>
Subject RE: Building custom components...
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 17:08:14 GMT
It's fairly new, and only in the CVS version, not in 1.9.1.

>From the component_reference:
"14.8.4 Generate Summary Results
This test element can be placed anywhere in the test plan. Generates a
summary of the test run so far to the log file and/or standard output. Both
running and differential totals are shown. Output is generated every n
seconds (default 3 minutes) on the appropriate time boundary, so that
multiple test runs on the same time will be synchronised. This is mainly
intended for batch (non-GUI) runs."

I've not tested to see if it works without an output file.
Perhaps you could put the output in the bit bucket (/dev/null or NUL or NL:
or whatever).

If it doesn't do quite what you want, it might be a good starting point for
further development - perhaps could add some options to it to do different
things - let me know (I wrote it).

S.

from any virus transmitted.