jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Sergey Almyashev" <Sergey.Almyas...@mirasoft.com.ua>
Subject RE: Simple example
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 06:59:01 GMT
send me responce of a server and I'll try to write proper Regex for your AppContext. I catch
JSESSOINID such a way.

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles DeCroes [mailto:cdecroes@bcbsal.org]
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2004 11:11 PM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Simple example

In my application the server will send back several paramaters that need
to be used for other requests.  Specifically every jsp has several
hidden fields, one of them is called AppContext.  The value for
AppContext is returned with the login request and needs to be used for
every other request.  So my question is how do I get that value and put
it into the next http request?  I have tried reg exp and url rewriting
but I couldn't get them to work.  If you could give me as much detail as
possible.

tia,
charles

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail is intended for the sole use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  You are hereby notified that any dissemination, duplication, or distribution
of this transmission by someone other than the intended addressee or its designated agent
is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately
by replying to this e-mail.