jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael....@novainfo.com
Subject RE: Changing controller type
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 14:00:51 GMT
Can you not just go to the jmx file and change the type? I hate dragging and
dropping the tons of http requests I create with  a proxy server and a
recording controller. Seems like you can just replace the
RecordingController class in the jmx file with a SimpleController.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lancaster, Keith [mailto:klancaster@noblestar.com]
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 8:57 AM
To: 'JMeter Users List '
Subject: RE: Changing controller type

Perhaps what he means is related to what I would like to see as well. I have
encountered a number of instances when I used one type of controller, added
listeners, etc., and then decided that I really needed a different
controller type...for example, changing from a simple to a loop controller.
The only way to accomplish that right now is to create a new controller and
drag the sub-items from the old to the new controller. Quite a pain...

Keith Lancaster