jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Shawn Elliott" <shawn.elli...@gotocme.com>
Subject Looking for a way to assign variables to threads
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 17:57:27 GMT
All,

Is it possible to assign variables to threads?

Currently I have a variable defined in a 'User Parameter' container that
is out side of my 4 thread groups.  Inside 2 of my thread groups I have
a Regular Expression storing a result into this variable.  I think that
this variable is being used by all of my threads.   How can I define a
variable not just to a thread group but to individual threads?

I need each thread to store its information with out it getting
overwritten by another one.

Thank you,
Shawn