jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: nested user parameter config
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:33:30 GMT
gmane is soooooo slow showing my replies. I found a way around it by
making a loop controller with iterations set to the number of dynamic
request parameters (so in the inner loop). I guess i was looking for a
way to have this automatically determined but for now it will do.

Thanks for the pointer Craig.

Jorg