jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <Sebastian.BAZ...@london.sema.slb.com>
Subject RE: Query Sequences
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:29:52 GMT
Not at present. We had the same problem, and ended up using a Perl script
(sorry cannot make this available) to analyse the output CSV files.

To make it easier to find the start and end of transactions, we use special
prefixes for the sampler titles:

B: Account Update
E: Account Update

BE: Account Details

where

B = begin transaction
E = end transaction
BE = the transaction begins and ends here

The script collects samples with the same names and same thread and produces
various stats.

Might be possible to use a spreadsheet or database or XSLT to do the
summarising.

Equally, I guess it would be possible to enhance JMeter to add transaction
start/end markers - perhaps via a transaction controller. But in the short
term, I think you'll need to roll your own ...

S.