jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jordi Salvat i Alabart <jsalv...@atg.com>
Subject Re: regex extractor on final redirect page
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:44:11 GMT
Did I miss this thread?

This issue was fixed a few weeks (months?) ago in CVS code.

Since it won't happen often that you mark "follow redirects" and you
still want to check the original page, now the main sample result
contains the information for the last step in the redirect chain (except
the times, which is the total of all steps, of course). The information
for each of the individual steps is still available in the subsamples
(there's one more subsample now: even a request with one single redirect
will have two subsamples, one for each actual HTTP request).

--
Salut,

Jordi.

En/na Applabs Performance Team ha escrit:
> Hi Scott
>
> We solved this problem and now we are able to apply the Regular Expression after all
the redirects have completed. It was working fine. Following are the steps we followed.

> 1. First we changed process method of org.apache.jmeter.extractor.RegexExtractor class
>      a.context.getPreviousResult() returns the SamplerResult
>      b.we get all the sub Sampler Results into an array by calling getSubResults() on
SamplerResult object