jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jordi Salvat i Alabart <jsalv...@atg.com>
Subject Re: Writing a new sampler of asynchronous type - suggestions please
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 09:48:41 GMT
Really? No way to match it at all? Even 'ping' packets carry a packet
sequence number!

I don't think any of the current samplers can work this way -- although
there's definitely a need for 'event-type' samplers. I mean samplers
collecting data being pushed in rather than pulling the data -- let's
call them data collectors rather than samplers. Your's would be a
combination of both: a sampler generating the requests, a data collector
collecting the responses.

I will be happy to help on this if I can -- can you please describe your
requirement in more detail?

--
Salut,

Jordi.