jmeter-user mailing list archives

From peter lin <jmw00l...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Basic things for developing a new sampler
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:53:44 GMT

hi lalit,

without seeing the code, I'd have to guess. let me make sure I understand the setup first.
your sampler uses other beans to do specific tasks. each sampler creates it's own instance
of those beans to do the work. If that is the setup, I don't see any potential problems.

on the otherhand, if those beans were made in a single fashion it could slow JMeter down.
Multiple threads calling those beans would require the beans be thread safe. If you provide
a more detailed description of the process I can get a better idea.

peter lin

lalit sahoo <lalit_sahoo_1999@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi! peter,

I have developed a sampler and related gui.while i am
executing sampler for a single thread and loop count
is more then ok,but while i am executing for more than
1 thread problem is occuring.

Actually in my sampler code i am instanciating few
other classes. I have restricted them for one time
instance creation.

Can u make out where is the problem?

thanks
lalit