jmeter-user mailing list archives

From lalit sahoo <lalit_sahoo_1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Basic things for developing a new sampler
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 06:01:22 GMT
Hi! peter,

I have developed a sampler and related gui.while i am
executing sampler for a single thread and loop count
is more then ok,but while i am executing for more than
1 thread problem is occuring.

Actually in my sampler code i am instanciating few
other classes. I have restricted them for one time
instance creation.

Can u make out where is the problem?

thanks
lalit