jmeter-user mailing list archives

From peter lin <jmw00l...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Web Services Question
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2004 03:34:47 GMT

I will work on changing the size of the text field.
have you tried using an external file?  in my own
tests, when the messages were large, it was easier for
me to use an external file.

you're right about catching errors, like blank host
and port. I don't what would be the best way to handle
it. Do you have any thoughts as to how you feel it
should work?

I actually haven't tried command line with the
webservices sampler. I've only used GUI mode. Are you
still getting double requests?  I know without using
proxies, the request works correct (ie not double). if
you tell me more, I will look into it and try to find
a gix.

peter

jmeter-user-return-4108-Peter.Reid=telecom.co.nz@jakarta.apache.org