jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Eda Srinivasareddy <eda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Error: Problem with SAX implementation
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 11:10:40 GMT
Hi Shawn

We also received this message several times. After some study we came to know that one of
the following two things caused the problem

1. When we edited the .jmx file in an editor one or the other tag was not closed properly
i.e. the xml structure is disturbed.

2. This reason looks funny, but we experienced. When we opened the .jmx file in notepad and
saved, it was given this exception, though the xml structure is not disturbed(We thoroughly
checked the xml structure before saving the file and after receiving the exception)

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks
Eda

Shawn Elliott <shawn.elliott@gotocme.com> wrote:
When I try to open my test plan I get the following error.

"Problem with SAX implementation"

I have spent a lot of time getting this plan working properly, what can
I do to fix this problem??

-shawn