jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Sebastian Bazley" <Sebastian.Baz...@london.sema.slb.com>
Subject Re: Web Services Question
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 22:55:58 GMT
Have you checked the jmeter.log file?

I think Webservices needs JavaMail - download from java.sun.com

S.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Reid" <Peter.Reid@telecom.co.nz>
To: <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 7:37 PM
Subject: Web Services Question

Hi,

I recently downloaded version 1.9.1 and I am trying to get the "WebService(SOAP) Request (Alpha
Code)" Sampler to work.

I am having difficulty and would appreciate if someone could help.

I added the sampler to my test and have set the WSDL to http://www.nanonull.com/TimeService/TimeService.asmx?WSDL
and clicked the
Load WSDL button.
The Web Methods are loaded OK

I select a message and click on Configure.
This sets values for URL and Soap/XML-RPC Data

I have also checked Read Soap Response.

I have added "View Results Tree" and "Graph Results" listeners to my test.

When I run the test the "Graph results" indicates a test ran however responses in the "View
Results Tree" are null.

The documentation on the Help and on the Web Site does not seem to match this version

I can run these Soap Requests from XML Spy OK

Am I missing something?

"This communication, including any attachments, is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read
it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not
copy or use any part of this communication or disclose
anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this
communication does not designate an information system for
 the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002."