jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Shawn Elliott" <shawn.elli...@gotocme.com>
Subject RE: Error: Problem with SAX implementation
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 20:12:45 GMT
FYI this is the sequence of what happened, in case anyone is looking
into a similar problem...

Steps
-finished up final touches to test plan.
-saved test plan.
-started test,
	-5 threads, each running 5 instances, looping 100 times.
-After 1 hour, the jmeter dos prompt starts printing "Out Of Memory"
-Stop test
-Close JMeter, at which time it asked if I wanted to save...
	-this is because I changed the number of instances each thread
should run after I did the first save from step one.
	-clicked yes to save
	-received error "Cannot save multiple xyz"
	-saved again, this time no error.
-Closed JMeter.

-Next day, tried to open test plan, no go.
-Looking at test plan in text editor, last 1/3 of file did not get
written out.  :(
-was able to salvage what was there, but thought I was done guess not.

-shawn