jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Shawn Elliott" <shawn.elli...@gotocme.com>
Subject RE: Error: Problem with SAX implementation
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 19:53:53 GMT
It looks like JMeter did not completely write out the file when I saved
it last....

Missing the last 1/3 of it... naturally the most complex and time
consuming.

-----Original Message-----
From: BAZLEY, Sebastian [mailto:Sebastian.BAZLEY@london.sema.slb.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 11:09 AM
To: 'JMeter Users List'
Subject: RE: Error: Problem with SAX implementation

XML is stricter than HTML, tags must be properly nested.
And case iS sigNificant.

Have a look at the XML to see where the problems might be ...

An XML editor would make this easy (or an editor that does XML
highlighting).

Perhaps raise a Bugzilla enhancement to see if more information can be
put
in the log (or shown on the screen). A test-case and sample output would
help.