jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Shirley Keddy" <ske...@edutech.org>
Subject Re: Test on a page which need to login
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 12:40:43 GMT
Hi Priscilla,
I'm also new to JMeter and using to test web applications. I've found
the easiest way is to use BadBoy software (free download from
http://www.badboy.com.au/) to capture user actions (even logins). Then
use BadBoy's "Export to JMeter" and BB saves it as a JMeter script. Then
I've merely opened it in JMeter and added text Response Assertions and
Assertion Results to particular pages to test for particular text on
that page.
Shirley

>>> Priscilla.Wong@OTTOAsia.com 12/14/03 10:21 PM >>>
Hi, all.  I am new to JMeter.  I want to use it to test on my web
application which i need to login.  But I read through the User Manual.
can't find way to test a page  which need to login.  Actually is it
possible
for me to do that?  Can anyone help?  Thanks for advanced.

Regards,
Priscilla