jmeter-user mailing list archives

From <balaji.karupp...@daimlerchrysler.com>
Subject Antwort: Re: Performance
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 15:30:03 GMT

hello   sir  .

I have decided to work with Jmeter project to monitor one   big web
applictaion .
I have installed and tested the Jmeter  on a stand alone sytem  . But I
have to test with the client on one machine and server on the other machine
where  the servers are there . it is a roboto with the Jmeterserver and the
webserver ...

The client is with  the administrator  . I must test the class path  ,
which is not working  . Can u pls tell me where to install Jmeter and jdk
..

and  what version of  java should be used   .
how to set the class path   .
how to start the server from the client  .

can you help me  by mailing me  .

thank you

karuppiah balaji