jmeter-user mailing list archives

From KKanaga...@bca-group.com
Subject Re: JMeter::Session Maintanence ['Watchdog': checked]
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 14:10:37 GMT

Jordi,
To put it little more clear.

1) when I requested for Login.html
Request data > Cookie Data: null
Response Data> Set-Cookie: JServSessionId = aaaa

2) When I subimtted Login.html
Request Data > Cookie Data: aaaa
Response Data> nothing, coz it was already set for exchanging between
client & server.

3) When I subimtted Home.html
Request Data > Cookie Data: aaaa
Response Data> nothing, coz it was already set for exchanging between
client & server.

Hope this helps you.
thanks,
-kannan

                    Jordi Salvat i

                    Alabart              To:     JMeter Users List <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    <jsalvata@atg.       cc:

                    com>                 Subject:     Re: JMeter::Session Maintanence ['Watchdog':
checked]

                    04/12/03 13:51

                    Please respond

                    to "JMeter

                    Users List"

Wait: if JMeter is sending a new sessionId on each request, it must have
found it somewhere, right? Where is it finding it in, if not in the
response?

Can you send the full text of a response and the following request?

En/na KKanagaraj@bca-group.com ha escrit: