jmeter-user mailing list archives

From KKanaga...@bca-group.com
Subject Re: Jmeter :: Save test plan :: Open test Plan ['Watchdog': checked]
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 11:55:37 GMT

Hi Jordi,
Thanks a lot for your input, I checked up jmeter.log and quartz.log, both
files are empty.
eeee.....I really dont know how to resume my work next day........I am
planning to request a new machine.
Lets see what happens in that.

cheers mate,
-kannan

                    Jordi Salvat i

                    Alabart              To:     JMeter Users List <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    <jsalvata@atg.       cc:

                    com>                 Subject:     Re: Jmeter :: Save test plan :: Open
test Plan ['Watchdog':
                                          checked]

                    03/12/03 11:48

                    Please respond

                    to "JMeter

                    Users List"

Hi Kannan,

I tried loading the .jmx file you sent using JMeter 1.8.1 on JDK
1.2.2_008 (on Linux). It opens without problem, so I guess the problem
is specific to your environment. There may be additional helpful output
in the jmeter.log file.

Sorry I can't help better.

--
Good luck,

Jordi.

This email and any attachments to it may contain confidential information
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended addressee, you
are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using
this email in any way. Unauthorised use of the information contained in
this email is unlawful. If you have received this email in error please
notify us on enquiries@bca-group.com and delete the email from your system.

Information contained in this email can not be disclosed, copied,
distributed or used in any way without the prior consent of the sender. Any
opinions, advice or facts given in this email are given without warranty or
the intention to enter into an agreement unless specifically stated and
confirmed by agreement, letter or such other documentation signed by an
authorised signatory of BCA Holdings Limited or any of its subsidiary
companies.

Any personal information contained in this email is strictly the view of
the sender and is in no way authorised or attributable to BCA  Holdings
Limited or any of its subsidiary companies in any way. All emails through
the company gateway are subject to monitoring. The company cannot be held
liable for any errors or viruses contained in this message.